top of page
How To Get a Hungarian Residence permit by starting a company




Any foreign person or business can establish a company in Hungary,  without any restriction or a permit by local authorities. It is also possible for any foreign person to work in his own company in Hungary but in this case, he needs a work permit. The work permit application currently has to be done as part of the residency application. The procedure is quite complex and time-consuming, so make sure you speak to us if you are planning to work in Hungary or are looking to employ a foreigner. If the owner or the general manager of a company has got the residence permit in Hungary, the members of his family can apply for a residence permit for the purpose of family reunification.




  There is a different kind of company forms in Hungary. the most popular ones are limited partnership (betéti társaság) limited liability company (korlátolt felelősségű társaság) private company limited by shares (Zárt részvénytársaság). All type of the companies are differing, all have their advantage. Before you choose any form of a company, always consult with a lawyer! Our staff is ready to help you. Contact us!



  If you want to establish a Hungarian company, you always have to travel to Hungary at least once, to open a bank account for your new Hungarian company. If you need a visa to travel to Hungary please contact us. We help you to get the short term business visa! 




  All Hungarian company has to have a registered office in Hungary. We can provide you a registered office every county in Hungary. We can provide you professional virtual office solutions including mail forwarding, telephone answering, and fax forwarding. Your mails can be scanned, posted or held for collection. Our receptionists can answer your calls and send any messages to you via email or SMS.




  If a newly established company intend to hire a Non-EU citizen, the application for residence and work permit has to include a business plan on the company future business. Our staff can prepare a business plan for the purposes of your residence and work permit application.  

  Except as provided for by law, an application for a residence permit may be submitted to any consulate officer of Hungary, or at any other place authorized to accept applications for residence permit located in the country where the applicant’s permanent or temporary residence is located, or in the country of the applicant’s nationality.



  Our staff can prepare all the necessary documents, send it to the applicant. The applicant only has to file them at the consulate.


We appreciate that Immigration Law can seem complex and confusing – if you would like us to help you with an application.This or you would like some general advice, contact us on email or on phone + 36 1 492 0009.  We will not charge you anything the first consultation!


Company formation: 790 Euro

Business address:  200 Euro/ year

Business Plan: 790 Euro

Residence permit application for the CEO: 790

Tax number: 80 Euro

Social Security Number: 80 Euro

Our Business Immigration Package: 2999 Euro (which includes the company formation, the business address for the first year, the chamber of commerce registration and the tax and the social security number of the company, the business plan, the residence permit application for the CEO.)


Who can apply - Where to apply -Where can you find jobs - Where can you find accomodation -Common mistakes and how can you avoid them

Enquire now or speak directly to an immigration lawyer

Thanks! Message sent.

bottom of page