I am 21 years old and am a citizen of Malaysia. I am a wife-to-be to a Hungarian citizen and will be moving to Hungary in March 2020. I can start working in March 2020.
1. I have spent eighteen months doing voluntary missionary work for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints which is a very busy and demanding life totally devoted to helping others.
2. My highest level of education is High School but will be preparing for further education.
3. I have a Certificate of Achievement in Grade 7 Piano and have experience in teaching piano.
4. Two+ years of experience teaching children from ages 3-18.
5. Fluent in the English Language with a General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (1119) Grade A(a).
6. One year experience as an administrative clerk for a Palm Oil company.
I would love to be in the teaching industry as I have recognised the importance of nourishing and caring for children of all ages. I know I have the capability and character for this industry. I am also willing to learn and work in other job opportunities.