Mark Oppong
Mar 12, 2018

I want to work in Hungary


I am a Ghanaian resident in Vietnam. I have eight years experience working as a Journalist, an ESL tutor in China and Vietnam. I hold a diploma in journalism .

New Posts

Please check our page on Work Permit!


Astoria Assistance

magyarországi képviselet:

dr. Gácsi Mihály Medárd Ügyvédi Iroda

1077 Budapest 

Dohány u 12 -14

Tel: +36 1 492 0009

from China:

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon