Oct 3, 2018

Eligibility for EEA Registration Certificate as pensioner


Edited: Oct 3, 2018

Is an EEA National who receives a disability pension from another country eligible for EEA Registration Certificate in Hungary? Assuming that the pension is sufficient and that the pensioner can also document sufficient health insurance.


The pensioner in question would not be looking to work or study, only to live in Hungary for his own money.


Thanks in advance

New Posts
  • Natsumi Sasa
    Sep 7

    I am thinking of marrying my Hungarian partner. Is it easy or hard to apply a marriage visa in Hungary?
  • Arthur Petrola
    Aug 19

    Hi, I'm an italian guy married to a Brazilian woman. Recently, I've received a job offer at Budapest. I recently was informed about Act II 2007 that allows Residence at Hungary by reunification, but without work permit. Is this correct? The residence permit of a European family member is not linked to a work permit? Thanks
  • Anurag Agarwal
    Aug 19

    If a non EU student is studying in hungary on a student residence permit and he lands up with a job, can he also get work permit.If yes, how

Please check our page on Work Permit!


Astoria Assistance

magyarországi képviselet:

dr. Gácsi Mihály Medárd Ügyvédi Iroda

1077 Budapest 

Dohány u 12 -14

Tel: +36 1 492 0009


from China: immigrationlawyershungary@yahoo.com

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon