Kylene Stephen
Jun 25

I would like to work in Hungary. I need a work permit.


Im a qualified Level 3GA TEFL Teacher. I have more than a years Experience and have taught abroad. I have extensive experience in other work sectors: Finances, Sales, Hospitality Management and Excellent computer skills.

New Posts

Please check our page on Work Permit!


Astoria Assistance

magyarországi képviselet:

dr. Gácsi Mihály Medárd Ügyvédi Iroda

1077 Budapest 

Dohány u 12 -14

Tel: +36 1 492 0009

from China:

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon