Gururaj Kulkarni
Jul 28, 2018

I would like to work in Hungary. I have passed M.A English, M.Sc Applied Psychology,L.L.B and have adequate Experience in teaching and other

New Posts

Please check our page on Work Permit!


Astoria Assistance

magyarországi képviselet:

dr. Gácsi Mihály Medárd Ügyvédi Iroda

1077 Budapest 

Dohány u 12 -14

Tel: +36 1 492 0009

from China:

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon