Daljeet Singh
Jan 14, 2018

I want to work in hungary Section


i did my bachelor's degree in May 2016, after the bachelor degree i am continusaly working with a welfare society as a social worker.

i want to work in hungary Section as a driver or security guard.

New Posts

Please check our page on Work Permit!


Astoria Assistance

magyarországi képviselet:

dr. Gácsi Mihály Medárd Ügyvédi Iroda

1077 Budapest 

Dohány u 12 -14

Tel: +36 1 492 0009


from China: immigrationlawyershungary@yahoo.com

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon