Ehsan Ul Haq
Jun 23

I Need a Work Permit


My name is Ehsan Ul Haq. I am a citizen of Bangladesh and presently living in Bangladesh.

I want to work in Hungary


I have completed 14 years of formal education in Bangladesh. I have taken TOEFL in 1993 and my score was 556. I am computer literate (Microsoft Office and Excell). I can speak, read and write English language fluently. I want to come to Hungary for job purpose. But I do not know how to obtain a work permit from a employer of Hungary. Please help me with information regarding getting a Hungarian Work Permit. Thanks.

New Posts

Please check our page on Work Permit!


Astoria Assistance

magyarországi képviselet:

dr. Gácsi Mihály Medárd Ügyvédi Iroda

1077 Budapest 

Dohány u 12 -14

Tel: +36 1 492 0009

from China:

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon