1. Advance Knowledge to operation, Schedule Maintenance and Troubleshooting work Caterpillar Gas Generator, Screw type air Compressor and Boiler.
2. Excellent Experience to install & commissioning ACB, Medium Voltage Transformer, PFI, Inverter, VFD, soft starter, MCCB, Star-Delta, Analogue & Digital Sensors, Timer, Counter, 3Phase and single phase Motor.
3. Intermediate knowledge to install and programming Mitsubishi PLC.
4. Excellent knowledge about Radio Frequency (27.12MHz) Dryer.
5. Practical working Experience to Install and commissioning Residential and Commercial Solar PV System also experience to Install Solar PV Street lighting System.
6. Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
7. Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, sockets, feeders, lighting fixtures & other electrical components.
8. Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance. Install, Test and Maintain electrical motors, generators, Alternator, Industrial storage batteries, electrical control systems of hydraulic and pneumatic.