Featured Posts

What can you do If you do not have a "Job Offer"?

If somebody applies for a residency permit in the EU, he/she has to justify the reason of the application. In the case of an application for "Residence Permit for the Purpose of Employment" ( "Work Permit"), you have to prove to the Authorities that you would have a job in Hungary. Nobody could get a "Residence Permit for the Purpose of Employment" ( "Work Permit") without a Hungarian "Job Offer" It is not possible to obtain a "Work Permit for seeking a job" in Hungary. But currently, there is a huge demand for both skilled and unskilled workers in Hungary. Several Hungarian companies are asked us whether we can recommend them, foreign employees. But we cannot take the responsibility for

Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square


Astoria Assistance

magyarországi képviselet:

dr. Gácsi Mihály Medárd Ügyvédi Iroda

1077 Budapest 

Dohány u 12 -14

Tel: +36 1 492 0009


from China: immigrationlawyershungary@yahoo.com

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon